Sunday, August 24, 2014

Practice Blog Posts

Outline
A. Who am I
a. My name
b. Why am I here
c. Why do I attend U.S.A.
B. Why Education.

     My Name is Janae Ivory, I attend the University of South Alabama  along with my twin sister. I am not from the state of Alabama  or surrounding areas like most students who attend U.S.A. I am from Long Beach, Ca. My family and I moved to Mobile, Al, where my dad is originally from. I am attending this University because it is the best in its area, and I have decided to join the Secondary Math Education program.
     I have chosen this area to study because I am very skilled in the math subject and I am very experienced in tutoring. Most students that I have worked with tell me that I explain math in a way that makes is more understandable. I feel that if I can understand a subject that most find difficult and confusing then I should share it.
math equation

No comments:

Post a Comment