Saturday, September 6, 2014

Blog Post #3



I can provide meaningful feedback to my peers by letting them know what is great about their work, and what they could do differently to improve their work. I would let them know in the nicest way possible to not hurt their feelings or embarrass them. I would also critique their work according to standards set for a good project, or rubric.

What is Peer Editing,  Peer Edit with Perfection
After watching the video I learned to compliment my peers work before I suggest they make any changes, I also learned how to correctly give advice, and to be specific to what I'm am referring to in the paper. The most important thing and the first step to peer editing is to compliment my peers paper and tell them specifically what was good

Writing a Peer Review Top 10 Mistakes
This video was very humorous however it did get their point across. I learned that there are many ways not to do a peer review, like point out mistakes in a harsh tone or in a mean manner, or point out mistakes and not be specific or provide and explanation why.
Animated pictue of two students working together

2 comments:

  1. "... I suggest them to make..." Awkward. This is better: ...I suggest that they make....

    "...give advise, and to be..." advice, not advise

    Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl great post! I 100 percent agree with both of your paragraphs. I like how you said to stay positive and give compliments when editing someone else paper. Great Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete