Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K Summary for November

          Mikaela wrote her blog post on similes and metaphors. She wrote two poems about dogs and best friends. She did a really good job defining these two definitions.
My Comment: Hi Mikaela! My name is Janae, and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama. I remember learning about similes and metaphors when I was in the 5th grade. I love your poems, and the pictures that you posted also. Great job defining a simile and a metaphor then giving examples. GREAT POST!!!!!Her Reply: Thank you! I love writing similes and metaphors! I really enjoy it and I get to share my ideas with people!
kid usingg computer with word blog
          Trey showcased his idea of a product. He created a product of a chair that has heating and cooling,  someone could sit outside whether its cold or hot. .My Comment: Hi, i'm Janae Ivory a student at the University of South Alabama. Wow, what an amazing product design. This is such a smart idea, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to sit outside drinking a hot cup of chocolate looking at the beautiful snow, and the only thing that would make better is a warm place to sit. Great Job!!!!!
          Reagan has wrote her post on finishing her first quarter strong and she is looking forward to starting her second quarter. She has even set goals to become a better reader and writerMy Comment: Hi Reagan, my name is Janae Ivory, a student at the University of South Alabama. Great job in finishing the first quarter. It is wonderful that you have learned so much in the first quarter and have set goals for yourself in the second quarter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment