Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summaries for October

London wrote a blog post tilted "You Don't See Me", this post was a poem about how she is different and would like for others to understand her situation before they judge her. I loved this poem she wrote because I feel like everyone is judged for the decisions they make and could easily relate to this poem. I commented that we can all learn not to pass judgement based off the decisions others make when we do not fully understand the situation and have not looked at it through the other persons perspective. I really liked her post.


Brody discussed finding a cure for aging in his blog post. He said he would love to find the cure because he would be able to make lots of money, he would be able to see generation after generation, and he would be able to invent lots of things because he would have all the time in the world. He ended his post asking if we would like to find the cure for aging. I first commented on the creativity of the subject and how it made me think. I also said that I would not like to find the cure for aging because everyone is meant to live and die, but if the cure was found, only a select few should know about it and use it to keep the earth in balance. Brody's post was very thought out and unique.


Eden wrote a descriptive poem on a wedding, He used plenty of descriptive words and told his image of a wedding. I commented on how much detail he used and how I loved his image of a wedding. He did a really good job. 

Oloti post was pictures of the plane he built with paper, cups, hot glue gun and more. His class was reading about Jeff Thomson, an artist who created many things like an elephant, car, boot, and a chicken with corrugated iron. I commented on how great his plane model looked and that I liked how he gave some background knowledge on Jeff Thomas because I have no idea who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment